How does a doorbell camera work in Wichita?
Online purchasing and daily drop-offs have become customary for many residents. You appreciate the ease of having packages delivered right in front of your door, but there is a downside. Those boxes sitting in plain sight are invitations to potential burglars. Porch piracy continues to be a real issue, but you are able to take action against it by getting a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These devices are great tools to dissuade opportunistic thieves, but they give you significantly more.
Take a minute to see how they work and why they’re sure to be an essential facet of your smart home.
Perks of a Wichita video doorbell
Manufactured in wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide an array of advanced features, and the technology keeps progressing. You can now set up detection zones, communicate with people in front of your door, and get immediate notifications whenever an item arrives.
The best way to understand how a Wichita video doorbell camera works is to look at the numerous benefits it gives you. Consider the following features:
- Active deterrents: You won’t get this on all models, but there are several smart video doorbells that are proactive in deterring burglary with warnings that can be seen and heard. This is an effective way to let thieves know somebody is watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that consists of the faces of individuals at your entry and packages on the ground. Cameras with superior 180-degree field of vision provide a complete perspective.
- High-resolution images any time of day: What’s the point of having a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? Top models will give you incredible night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Package alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You can enjoy immediate updates from video doorbells capable of differentiating between individuals and boxes.
- Converse with the person at your door: Is someone lingering at your front door? Reciprocal audio gives you the chance to find out what they want. You could even utilize this handy feature to scare off people loitering around your walkway.
- Cut down on false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to customize detection zones. Clearly defining the viewing area will allow you to cut down on false alarms brought about by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Convenient access to footage: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home gives you the opportunity to view real-time and recorded video straight from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like you’ve never been before, as you may access them from the palm of your hand, no matter where you are. They’ll alert you when someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s occurring, and even let you communicate with the person at your door. These devices have become difference-makers in terms of safety and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your Wichita smart home
Defend your home against porch piracy and get a clear view of what’s occurring outside your front door 24/7 with a Wichita doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models offer all the latest features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package notifications. Call
(316) 844-6283 today to begin the design of your smart home.