How does home monitoring work in Wichita?
You’ve thought about it and come to the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Wichita home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to back you up during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a good option for you. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly watching your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are tied to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life experts to guide you through your emergency.
Protecting your property, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making certain loved ones are safe. It’s even more vital when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your fire alarm tripping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to heed the alert of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Wichita home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this vital, networked interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature letting you speak right to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to request assistance with any type of concern, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your phone when a disaster strikes, you can still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Wichita security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and get a comprehensive Wichita smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you want to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (316) 844-6283 or complete the form on this page to begin.