You’ve thought about it and come to the decision that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Wichita home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to back you up during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a good option for you. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly watching your residence or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then contact you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring specialists are tied to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life experts to guide you through your emergency.