Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Wichita?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your precious little one. You dedicated hours putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even installed a shelf with a row of plush animals as a finishing touch. But how will you keep watch over your baby? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary listening device or take it a step further and use the tools at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Wichita, it’s a great choice when you think about the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Wichita are ideal baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and reachable via an intuitive home security app. This provides you convenience and comfort as you can monitor your little one from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-definition images of your precious one. You can even watch recorded clips straight from your phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the audio feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your little one decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-triggered updates dispatched right to your smartphone.
- One-tap contact: Although this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With a simple touch of a button, your child can reach out to you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific perk. If you see that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it might be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you may change the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may use a second indoor camera and get access to each of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your Wichita smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Wichita smart home and get the peace of mind and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Dial (316) 844-6283 today and explore how we can make your home more convenient and safer for all family members.