Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Wichita goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to contact you before help is deployed. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the command hub. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there is still no answer, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a position to interact with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Wichita
Get prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Wichita from Vivint. Dial (316) 844-6283 to start designing your home’s protection today.