What you should look for in a home security camera in Wichita
Getting captured on video is the last thing an invader wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the most effective devices to include as you customize your home security system. Even though independent cameras will be of use when installed properly, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Wichita? You’ll be glad to know these critical components have more benefits than ever before. You can see live feeds from interior cameras or warn those lurking about with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. You’ll also enjoy immediate access to your security cameras through a centralized control panel or cell phone app.
Powerful features add value to home security cameras in Wichita
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your home’s protection to a different level. These crucial parts of your home security system are available with a diverse lineup of features such as two-way communications, night vision, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you below.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that is able to take action automatically. If unusual activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will appear on the outside of the lens and an audible alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut images of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even sustain their crisp imaging when zooming in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Choose security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the chance to review footage directly from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Wichita are frequently connected to a helpful mobile device app. You are able to review real-time feeds or saved clips and even engage or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your mobile device if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Integrated motion sensors means your cameras will activate if odd movement occurs. You’ll also receive a message on your mobile device.
- Converse with anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you like to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? The latest surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way communications so you are able to chat with the people detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to designate the specific area you would like your camera to cover. This is important to better define what you watch as you aren’t going to want notifications each time a car goes by on the road.
Design your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Wichita. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Phone (316) 844-6283 to begin or complete the simple form on this page to engage our home protection and automation specialists.